- Law School – University of Bucharest, class of 2005
- Attorney at law, member of the Bucharest Bar since 2006
- National Institute for Training and Perfecting of Lawyers, Bucharest Center, class of 2007
- Joined SCA Deleanu Vasile – Attorneys at Law in 2017 after more than 10 years of experience working in private practice and at other law firms.
She was part of legal teams which managed projects such as:
(a) the Romanian Integrated System for Border Security; (b) negotiating the lease contract with US Embassy; (c) implementing the legal framework for putting into circulation and issuing biometrical passports / E-passports; (d) assisting in the procedures for authorizing the biggest photovoltaic park in Romania and one of the largest photovoltaic parks in Europe; (e) spin-off an important energy company; (f) obtaining energy trading licenses for different markets in Europe and Asia.
Her expertise covers civil law, commercial/corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency, real estate, and energy.
Her primary fields of activity:
- Analysis of documents, drafting legal actions for all stages of a trial, providing assistance and representation in front of courts in regard to litigations in the fields of private law (civil law, commercial, insolvency and debt recovery)
- Representing clients of SCA Deleanu Vasile – Attorneys at Law before Romanian courts of all grades of jurisdiction, as well as before public authorities
- Providing legal consultancy services to the firm’s clients, drafting and reviewing contracts, preparing judicial opinions or memorandums, and due diligence reports