People » Associates
Adelina Luiza Moghina
- a Graduate of Law School – University “Lucian Blaga” of Sibiu, class 2005;
- Master Degree in "Probation in criminal law" at “Lucian Blaga University”, Bucharest, class 2006;
- Attorney at law, member of the Valcea Bar since February 2007;
- Master Degree in "Business law" at Bucharest University, class 2008;
- National Institute for Training and Perfecting of Lawyers, Bucharest Center, class 2008;
- Co-author of "Analysis of ECHR Practice in cases against Romania in 2007-2008";
- Insolvency practitioner and UNPIR member since 2020;
Her expertise covers civil law, commercial/corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency, real estat, intellectual property law, transportation law and administrative law.
Her primary fields of activity:
- Analysis of documents, drafting legal actions for all stages of a trial, providing assistance and representation in front of courts in regard to litigations in the fields of private law (civil law, commercial, labor law, intellectual property law, insolvency and debt recovery);
- Representing clients of SCA Deleanu Vasile – Attorneys at Law in front of Romanian courts of all grades of jurisdiction, including the Supreme Court, as well as in front of public authorities;
- Providing legal consultancy services to the firm’s clients, drafting and reviewing contracts, preparing judicial opinions or memorandums, and due diligence reports.